I might get the order mixed up but I'll do my best to get every photo
- Lists
- Shop Window
- Pine Cones
- Indoor Lights
- Outdoor Lights
- Mulled wine or a Christmas drink
- Holly.. with berries?
- Christmas Tree
- Father Christmas
- Your Christmas 'outfit'
- Reindeers.. real or otherwise ;-)
- Carol Singers
- Church Service ..actual or a Notice of
- Mince Pies
- A Nativity
- Candles / candlelight
- Tinsel or glitter
- Wrapping paper
- presents ready to deliver
- A pile of cards
- Food or cake preparation
- Visitors
- Your favourite bauble or decoration
- Christmas Weather
- Christmas Stocking
- Christmas Dinner
- Pudding on fire
- Christmas cakes / Yule Log
- A log fire
- Christmas Pyjamas
- A big......(freechoice.. you fill in the blanks!)
- Looking at the list I
No worries on the order Viv and I hope you enjoy ticking them off.. so glad you are doing good and able to join in.. hugs for the festive season xx
ReplyDeleteI miss you.
ReplyDeleteI dreamed last night that you're here again / in my country/, but incognito.
Expect your photos.
My sister has a Facebook - I'll give you the page to have a contact.
Blessings.
Borqna