Tuesday, 3 March 2015

March 2nd

Some more Scavenger Hunt
and news
 
 
1. Frozen
Our little great grand daughter in her frozen T shirt
on her brothers 2nd birthday.
and we had to have a photo of brother in his Thomas T shirt 
 
15. A chimney smoking
Not a very good picture but it was the only one we saw when travelling 31/2 hours to daughters
I blame smokeless fuel.
Playing Monopoly
 
7. A squirrel, hopping
This is a card I bought made by a photographer called Anne Riddick
 
Stuarts 70th birthday party
We went down to Derby to help Stuart, Rolands brother in law, celebrate his birthday
 
I finally finished my bag and I'm rather pleased with it 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have had a busy but enjoyable time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad to see you again...
    Great party!
    This bag is amazing! Bravo, Viv!

    ReplyDelete