Saturday, 2 May 2015

May Hello

I've not been on for a while so I have a great deal of catching up to do.

Healthwise, I've not been too well getting one virus after another. Roland is waiting for the results of a scan on his abdomen as the doctors have discovered he has 2 aneurisms.

The family are all well and growing.
 
These photos were taken on April 2nd 14 days after my birthday
Haven't they lasted well?


 
April Garden
 Eating icecream instead of an Easter Egg
 Meeting with friends I haven't seen for years
We used to work together at Holy Family School
We had such a good time we decided we would meet again in Jun/July
 

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. Like you I haven't been on much lately but hope to return soon. Take care. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so much!
    I miss our challenges too.
    Great pictures!
    Take care!
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you as well and the challenges. xxx

      Delete