Wednesday, 11 May 2016

11th May 2016

I did intend to do my blog while I was away but for some reason I didn't get round to it.
I took lots of photos while we were there so I'm going to add them a few at a time over the month.
It was quite cold while we were there until a week before we came home. Roland loved it and was outside mending fences, cutting down trees, chopping firewood and playing with the goats.










1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, dear Viv, to the blog space!
    Very glad to see that you've had wonderful experiences - congratulations for pictures!
    I like how Roland posing - as entertaining actor!
    And I'm curious - can not wait for your new posts!
    Wish you good health and great mood!

    See you soon.
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    / Thanks a lot for your kind words on my blog.
    I often think of you and your family -
    wonderful memories./

    ReplyDelete