Today we've been to the local market and bought some things for the expected grandchild,a new bag for me and some fine scarves that will either shrink or drop to bits in the wash.
I've left Roland asleep on our balcony while I blog as we have to go to reception to get the internet connection.
We are somewhat disappointed with our accomodation this time and do not seem able to do anything about it here so we will be going to headquarters when we get home and create a stink.
We have never had any complaints before as the accommodation is usually excellent and we have travelled with this company for at least the last 20 years and we've been all over with them.
Home again now and I can download my photos at last. I've only chosen a few of them for a taste of the holiday.
We've already seen Roly, Louise and little Oliver and spoken to everyone else so we are back home with a vengeance.
The View from our kitchen window this week
A Small Ice cream at Villomoura
One of the many storks at Faro Harbour
Quinteria beach ( see how quiet it is)
A Lake at Quinta De Lago
These beautiful Swallows were nesting over our door
Roland took this photo at night while they were sleeping.
Finally the table at our villa
I feel like a child must feel when it is sat at a table.
It has been made like this to get a wheelchair under.
Beautiful pictures & views, Viv! Such a surprise - Portugal! You are lucky.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you have a wonderful time. It's nice that you have changed the climate.
You look gorgeous!
Collect sunshine and wonderful experience!
Greetings Roland!
I am so sorry that you didn't like your accommodation, such a let down. I am sure they will be very sorry about that as you are a loyal customer.
ReplyDeleteSuch an amazing place, wow, that beach! Love the look of that ice-cream too :)
Thanks for joining in :) xx
This blue sky, looks like a dream weather. Must be such a difference in the UK ! xxx
ReplyDelete