I am finding it inspiring and will be using it for a long time.
I was busy enjoying my day on Tuesday, giving out the "Girl with the Pearl Earing" and having a good natter with everyone I gave the book to. Not restful but very enjoyable.
Wednesday, We went to town and I was fitted for some new hearing aids should get them Friday next week.
Yesterday I sat and caught up with some of the TV programmes I have recorded so that was really restful.
Today I went to a coffee morning and met some friends from the ME group, the first time since before Christmas and that was really enjoyable and now I'm catching up on more recorded programmes.
I've also been looking out of our window at the Spring flowers and the birds.
The book I gave out
Flowers from my window

Viv, sorry I haven't been on much this week, have had some hiccups with my computer and seemed to run out of steam too.
ReplyDeleteNot long now until we go away to Brittany. We are both looking forward to going.
Will try and ring this week before we leave xx
lovely photos and you have had a busy week.
ReplyDeleteYour flowers look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers you have blooming outside your window.
ReplyDelete