I finally finished my dream board - more about that at the end of this month now I'm going to get on with the scrapbook pages for February and Marches View.
I also want to start my journal for Annes challenge and something for Nostalgia - may be an accordion book as Kathie suggested. I really feel like I'm on a roll at the moment so I want to make the most of it. I think it is something to do with the Spring like weather we are having at the moment.
The Local View
I decided to take the view from my bedroom window.
Just look at that sky.
I just had to post a photo of this busy blackbird.
She is building her nest in a garden 2 doors down.
I do hope Stella doesn't find it.
I decided to take the view from my bedroom window.
Just look at that sky.
I just had to post a photo of this busy blackbird.
She is building her nest in a garden 2 doors down.
I do hope Stella doesn't find it.
i
Viv this 'balmy' 8C weather makes us all feel more springlike!! I have decided to spend this week on lucky Snapping pages for my album too, wonder who will get the most done?...I am out tomorrow am with a friend for coffee and lunch so def not tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteYou sound a lot better but better still when you get that large stone removed!!
much love xxx
Spring days definitely make you feel more energetic and ready to take on new challenges, let's hope the sun and warmth stays with us!
ReplyDeleteI love your photos. That sky is indeed a beautiful shade of blue. Don't you just love seeing a day like that? The little bird busy building her nest is sweet.
ReplyDeleteyes its nice to see the sun about isn't it...I have spotted a daffodil bud in our garden today.
ReplyDelete