Thursday, 4 April 2013

View Challenge 2

Well I had my little op yesterday and all went reasonably well. Unfortunately the doctor couldn't remove the large stone. He has put a stent in my bile duct to enlarge it in the hope that that will help to remove it. I need to go back in 3 weeks time for him to have another go at it.
My throat and stomach are a little sore but that is a lot better today.

My Sister is moving out of mums house. Her daughter came up with a cousin and took most of the furniture and will come again tomorrow to remove the final bits and take Marion with them. The keys are to be handed over at 12 o'clock tomorrow and that is the end of an era. A sad moment mixed with relief that we don't have the worry of the house any more.

From the kitchen window
 
Not actually from the window but from the bottom of the garden.
You can just see the kitchen window at the top of the photo.
 


 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry Viv, forgot about your op on Wed :( Glad it went well, sorry you have to go back :

    Good news re sister moving and house now ready to sell? Where has she gone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marion has gone to stay on her daughters farm at Newcastle on Clun on the Shropshire/Welsh border for a couple of weeks until she moves into her new house in the village.

      Delete
  2. Pleased all went well, hope you get sorted with the large stone soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad all went well with your operation though I am sorry you have to go back. It is always sad disposing of our loved ones belongings. I have to say I still have a lot of my mom's things because I couldn't bear to part with them. Sooner or later I will have to though. You seem to be feeling better and that is good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a lot of my mums things as well. It is very hard to get rid of memories.

      Delete
  4. Oh I am glad to hear the op went well, but a shame that you will have to go back.
    Great photo, the garden is looking lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear the op went well. A difficult time handing over the keys, hope it went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the stent does the trick. Must be a huge relief to get the house sorted out.

    ReplyDelete