Instead of taking a view of the whole garden I decided to take pictures of small places of interest.
A small corner of the veg plot
The plant pots have native bluebells in them that I have grown from seed
Fionas rose I am looking after until she has a permanent place for it.
We just bought a new blueberry bush.
It's the one on the right.
Now we have two.
The flower buds of the Chaenomeles Japonica
( flowering quince)
( flowering quince)
The veg patch ready for the veg seeds.
You really are prepping your garden and love your veg bed!!
ReplyDeleteOh it is coming along beautifully and you will look back on these photos with pleasure later in the year. xxx
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your garden all planted. You will have a lot of room. Alas, we have no place for a garden like that and veggies just never seem to do well. We tried growing tomatoes more than once in beds and in pots and they just never did well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful garden! We can't start anything - we would sink into the mud up to our thighs! I am looking forward to the next photos.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so tidy and well dug over, mine is full of weeds!
ReplyDeleteBRAVO Viv - Wonderful flowers & garden!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Wow your garden is looking good, wouldn't like to come and sort mine for me would you :) ??? No! oh ok :) xxx
ReplyDelete