Friday, 6 December 2013

Sunday Quote


I've just realised I hadn't published this post on Sunday so I'm doing it now
I've got a great deal of catching up to do as I found blogging on the tablet and using different servers very difficult so I didn't learn much about that.
We had a wonderful time in Edinburgh. We were wined and dined and walked our feet off.
 
 
The whisky experience
We had a talk about the different Whiskeys and where they came from
then shown around this room of the owners collection.
One of the whiskey we tasted cost £99 a bottle.
 Entertainment on Saturday night
 Some of the views of Edinburgh

4 comments:

  1. I didn't imagine there can be so much whiskey in one room ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post!
    You've had a wonderful experience in this fantastic city. I do not even dare to dream about it.
    Anne has the right - so many bottles of whiskey in one place!
    I am very glad for you.
    ххх

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you wonder how other people can be so knowledgeable and keen on something you know nothing about yourself.. but we all have our own things don't we.. just in my case not whiskey ;-) Hope it was fun.. and I like Edinburgh... is that Edinburrrrrrrr chilly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. Edinburgh is beautiful! Great post Viv!

    ReplyDelete