Thursday, 12 December 2013

Thursday Reflections

Today I don't know where my energy went but it has up and gone.
So I haven't done much.
I've been getting ready to go away tomorrow for a wedding in Derby.
The wedding isn't until Saturday but Stuart, Rolands brother in law and father of the groom has things planned for us, a visit to Rolands sisters grave and an evening meal tomorrow, Marcs wedding on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday morning. I do hope my energy appears tomorrow.
I also have made a card for a very special person and really enjoyed myself doing that.
 
I'm not sure if I can blog before Sunday but I will have lots of photos then.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is very sweet. Hope you have a great time at the wedding ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a beauty card! Congratulations Viv!
    Excellent design!
    Today is Friday 13th! Best day for a wedding!
    Wish you a good time in Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome - I love it. Hope you have lots of energy and a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. You are very talented. I need to try to do more creative things. Enjoy your weekend and wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have both had a lovely weekend in Derby and you are feeling better? I have read but not posted on your blog this week, our week has been manic but has calmed down now and I am chilling today, whilst Peter carol sings this pm and goes to a church Carol service (not our church) tonight, he definitely has more energy than me!!

    loved your card xx

    Will ring you this week, I have much more time :)

    ReplyDelete