Saturday, 23 August 2014

Paper

This week we are looking at things containing Paper

Monday Newspapers
Two of my friends who are Coeliacs
Anna has started a CoelicUK Preston Group
Sharon has opened a Gluten Free Cafe 
 
Tuesday Cards
 
I chose these 2 cards as tomorrow we are going to a Christening and to the 70th birthday party of a friend.
 
Wednesday Bags or boxes
This was in Boots. I love the design. 
 
Thursday Tissue or crepe
Today my order from Cotton Traders arrived
 
Saoirse stayed with us last night while mummy and daddy had a night out.
She had never stayed with us before so I was worried she might miss mummy and daddy
but she was no problem and we all enjoyed the 24 hours she spent with us. 


 
I've been busy sewing this week and finished making this bag
 

I have started making a large patchwork tote bag and have completed sewing the patches
now I only have to line it and assemble it with a great deal of help from my friend Helen.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures Viv. I sent you a FB friend request. Never heard back. You may not have recognized my real name Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy, I don't remember getting a request from you. Could you send it again or let me have your surname so I can find you

      Delete