Friday, 15 August 2014

Sky Pictures


Another busy week this week including, unfortunately, a funeral today.
It was for my Uncle Brian, the last of mums siblings.
 He was 86, had Alzheimer's, asthma and a liver problem He ended up having a heart attack while he was in hospital. I think it was a blessed release for him in the end. His wife Dorothy looked very frail though. We spent the reception reminiscing about old times with Dorothy and the cousins who managed to get there. We are scattered all over the country so don't get together now except for funerals which is so sad.
 
The challenge this week is Skies
so far I have managed to take these photos
 
Blue Skies 

Grey Clouds
 
Cute clouds

 
Over the horizon
from the top of Blackpool Tower


Sea and Sky
 
 Another cute clouds
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Viv! So sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. To my knowledge, most of our extended family except for a few cousins are all gone. That is the sad part of growing older, so does your family! So, please accept my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures.. thank you. I think the meeting up and reminiscing is a good part of the process, hard when you only seem to meet at times like this, but I am sure it makes the closest feel comfort and loved.

    ReplyDelete