Monday, 12 January 2015

January 11th 2015

Well the Lucky 7's has finished and I couldn't decide whether to continue my blog or not. Today I decided I could carry on doing it now and again to remind myself what I was getting up to.

Today I've been doing a jigsaw piece and finished some cards. I've finally put our nativity away a little late but we decided they had been having a party after the Kings had arrived. ;)

One of the cards is now in an envelope so I can't show a photo and the Nativity was packed away before I thought of taking one.

Yesterday I went to a scrapbook crop started the cards and prepared a LO for a page. I didn't finish it because I wasn't happy with the position of the photo.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you have decided to keep blogging, it is a lovely way to keep up and as you say to remind yourself of what you have been up to. Look forward to keeping up with you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I'm hoping to keep up with you as well :)

      Delete