I made a card I wasn't happy with as I'd placed the image card on at a slight angle when it should have been straight but I hadn't time to do another.
This is similar to the image I used:
This is the Retreat jigsaw that is finally completed
The odd piece out is one I did for someone who found she couldn't take part after all.
Here is my January piece for this years jigsaw kindly sent by Rosie
Isn't it beautiful?
The work I did on my freestyle machine embroidery workshop
Lots more practice needed here I'm afraid.
Our lovely little granddaughter having her dinner with us one day last week.
I'm afraid it is not a good photo as I had handshake but it captures her expression very well.
She is a little love and definitely a poser
And finally, the state of my craft room.
I am slowly tidying up as you can see from the little bit of work top but it needs lots more done.
I thought if I put it on my blog it would encourage me to do more.
Watch this space at the end of February.
Tomorrow I hope to get some photos on here for the Blue Brads Winter Photo Scavenge.
Lovely jog saw.. and I like the odd one out.. what a great idea.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you have found the Scavenger Hunt and keeping at the bogging, Facebook is okay but it's not blog is it ? xxxx