Sunday, 1 February 2015

Winter photo Scavenger hunt

There are 30 photos in the Winter scavenger hunt. I probably won't be able to get them all and the ones I've got aren't in order but here goes

23. jimjams
 30. Swans a swimming
 13. Sunset Glowing
 22. Party Balloons, floating
 16. Lambs Gambolling
 11. A Robin a bobbing
 3. Garden in Winter
 18. A Warm Hearth Crackling
 1. Frozen
 19. Winter Berries
 28. A cobweb
That is it for today.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, Viv, I am so glad to hear from you. I didn't plan to do another challenge in 2015 but at the beginning of January when I was less exhausted I started to miss a challenge so much that I found a Slovenian one - a word a day. I am doing quite well at the moment posting 3-4 days at a time. Your photos are great as ever and I am really happy that you'll go on with this blog. Hope you are feeling better and better. Lots of love Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Viv, these are brilliant. Even if you don't manage to get anymore done, you have really captured your winter. I adore the robin and the sunset one and the winter garden and frozen ones are brilliant! Thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete