I never thought my dad was really superstitious but he hated Friday the 13th probably because when he turned his car over many years ago it was on Friday 13th. I'm not sure what month it was but it was the Winter because he skidded on ice and ended up on the roof. I think he was lucky because he got out of the car with only bruises - the car was a right off.
I thought I would take these photos today as it has started to rain and these delicate crocuses are damaged by the rain every year.
We've also got some irises out
Roland picked Oliver up from school and he helped granddad make burgers for tea.
Last but not least
for the Blue Brads Winter Scavenger Hunt
5 A dog in a winter jacket woofing
Our neighbours dog, Tigger.
You are doing so well with your scavenger hunt, I need to get on and complete mine. Great selection of photos. Loving all your crafts as well, you are so busy. X
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen
Delete