My views have been from various places but in the main I have tried to take them of the garden.
It is still untidy after the building work and will probably stay that way until the Spring
These views of the park were taken yesterday
What a difference to today.
We haven't been too bad here but I know that the gales have been awful for many people especially on the East Coast.
Jenny, over in Northumberland says it hasn't been too bad there but she had to drive around a fallen tree on the way to work and it was snowing.
The kitchen window view hasn't changed much.
I still not caught up with people from last week on Lucky Scrapping. It was lovely to see so many contributions, that was a great challenge Lynne.
I'm busy as usual trying to get Christmas letters written at the last minute. you'd think I'd learn by now but Christmas catches me by surprise every year.
Just about to write Christmas letters...no cardsw sent yet, I thought about it in Nov,...but.....:)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Viv. You have lovely views as well.
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures, Viv! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your sentence for Christmas - how true that, right?
Smile!