Thursday, 3 April 2014

Catch up

I know it is nearly 2 weeks since I blogged so I have lots of catching up to do. I'll attempt it over the next few days.

Last week I succumbed to terrible stomach cramps ( I've not had them for years) and was good for nothing most of the week. I went to the docs on Thursday so I was able to get to our big day on Saturday.
I couldn't eat and could only drink water but it was a beautiful day. Roland had said he wasn't going to make a speech so I was floored when he made it as it was so beautiful remembering our 25 years together.

Most of my photos will be other peoples photos from that day.
Family Resemblance
Jenny with our grandsons,
 Alistair and Christopher
They are just like their daddy


 
 Generation Gap
Sian and Amber are great grand daughters
 Oliver is grandson


2 comments:

  1. What wonderful photos- must have been a lovely day and well done to Roland for making your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Viv,
    As you already know, I always read backwards ;-)
    This post is new for me!/ I see this for the first time/
    What a wonderful party - well done!
    The cake is very beautiful!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete