Many years ago I would have loved a house in the country with a big garden but now I wouldn't like to live anywhere else but here. We have adapted the house to our liking and the shops buses and trains are so handy for us. We overlook the park and at the moment (although there is a lot of building around us) It doesn't take us long to walk into the countryside
We wouldn't need a car if we didn't want to travel a lot and visit family.
I would have liked a bigger garden so I could grow a reasonable amount of vegetables but we manage with what we have.
So my title for today is altered slightly and is
Where I like to live
Lovely sentiments Viv.. I am pretty happy with my lot too.. would perhaps move the house to the coast, but you can't have everything.. xx
ReplyDeleteLovely post, dear Viv - I agree with you!
ReplyDeleteYour home looks great! Neighbors are also a very important element - smile!
Have a nice week!
How lovely that you are happy in your home. I need to learn to be content with mine. We've worked really hard on the back garden recently, so it's something I feel positive about.
ReplyDelete