Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Wednesday Signs

Back home from our lovely week away. On our way home we did a detour to Chesterfield to pick up our daughter in law, Fiona, mothers ashes from the funeral directors there. We are taking them over to France so Fiona can bury them on her farm.
The weather was good all the way home and we drove through the Peak District which was a lovely end to the week.
Next door to the funeral parlour was this shop and I couldn't resist taking a photo


A sign that makes me want to look inside
 


 
 A Road Sign
 
 These two signs aren't very friendly
 At least you can walk down this road as is it a public footpath
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your efforts .. and I love when you find a sign personal to you.. but not intended.. xx I am off to France for the weekend so look out for some from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job, Viv - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete