Monday, 23 June 2014

Monday Selfie

Not exactly a selfie as Roland took the photo.
Knitting an arm for George Pig
This is my crafting at the moment and I am enjoying it
as I can do it while I'm watching TV or as a passenger in the car.
This one is for Oliver and I will put this photo on Facebook so he can see nana knitting the arms.
I've had quite a good day today as I went for my monthly massage for Gail and now feel quite chilled.
Gail gets cross if I don't relax after my massage so I am doing as I am told.
Didn't take a photo though as I hadn't seen this weeks prompt until I got home.


3 comments:

  1. Yeah good for you Viv. Look for ward to seeing George finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv, you look great!
    There are many nice relaxation and enjoyment in this post. Thank you!
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice and relaxed Viv. I can't wait to see the finished George!

    ReplyDelete