Thursday, 19 June 2014

Thursday Abstract Close ups

Well I have finally got around to my abstracts.
I've done some gardening today, just a bit of weeding and tidying up but there is still lots more to do.
We also went car hunting as we would like a car with 4 doors and a less road noisy as we are doing a lot of travelling. I think Roland has seen the one he likes but watch this space.
 My Abstract Close ups so far
I'm finding this fun.




6 comments:

  1. OMG - What a beauty, dear Viv!
    Excellent art-works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm 3rd wool, 1st petal of a lily? 2nd no idea :) great selection. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first is a petal from some sort of flower, the second one reminds me of egg yolks but I'm sure that is not what they are, and the third is a beautiful knitted something. Love the pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower close up should win the prize so far this week.. lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. still stumped on no 2 though! And I have all my office crew thinking too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll reveal no 2 on Sunday

    ReplyDelete