Sunday I finished making some little chicks to hold Easter eggs
Yesterday we set off for my physio but didn't arrive as the traffic was so bad. There had been yet another accident on the motorway and Bamber Bridge was choked because of road works.
I also finished a Scrapbooking LO. It is to go in the scrap book I am making about Christopher and Alistair and fulfils the Blue Brads monthly challenge.
Tuesday. We went round a few antique places looking for chairs to match our table and a china cabinet to put all the nicknacks the children have bought us over the years. I want to display them but I don't want to have to keep dusting them. We found some chairs that match the table so we are going to think about getting them.
When we got back I managed to get a little gardening done. There is more to do but I've made a start.
While we were out and about Roland took some photos for me. My cameras card is damaged so I am waiting for another one.
Factory Chimney
This chimney belongs to Horrockes Mill
The mill used to weave cloth, was the main employer in Preston and covered a huge area in Preston
Now most of the factories have been knocked down
but this one has been converted into flats.
Travel Lodge has taken over the mill next door and the Antique centre has a building behind them.
These chimney can all be seen from our house.
It is surprising the number of different shapes there are.


A good idea for the prompt Viv.. but I think we should have had a week of just chimneys but I didn't think there were enough different ones.. you proved me wrong!
ReplyDelete;)
DeleteWhat a wonderful post, dear Viv - congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI like your chicks. They are very cute!
The chimneys are very interesting - Roland has made excellent photos!
Hope everything is all right with your therapy.
Have a nice day!