Today has been hectic as I was helping at a Launch of the new Preston Branch of the Coeliac Group then on to a barbeque at my daughters house. The Launch of the group was very successful, with lots of people attending and lots of manufacturers giving away goodies.
It was lovely at the Barbeque as we got to see great grandchildren and grand children but now I am really tired.
Morning me
Not a very flattering picture as I don't look my best in the morning especially when I've not had much sleep
Well you look a lot better than me first thing - you are a wake enough to think about taking a photo for starters lol. xx Great shot. x
ReplyDeleteYou look quite lovely Viv! You should see me in the mornings! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
Such a great selfie.. you honorary teenager you!
ReplyDeleteI miss you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful time we had together!