Saturday, 26 July 2014

Friends and Seasons Outfit

I went to Blackburn today to visit my friend Brenda.
We went to an outlet centre called Boundary Mill in Colne at the end of theM65.
There is a Fish and Chop there that does gluten free batter so of course we had to go and have fish and chips and a glass of Dandelion and Burdock.
We felt quite decadent.
Friends
My GF fish - really very tasty. I've not had Fish and Chips for a long time
We then went round the outlet centre and I found a cotton blouse in M&S that will do for both Summer and Winter for only £9 - a bargain.
Not exactly my favourite summer outfit
but certainly my coolest


4 comments:

  1. Like your cool outfit Viv and looks as if you had a lovely time with Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time and visit with your friend Brenda. I like your blouse. May I ask what a glass of Dandelion and Burdock is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dandelion and Burdock is a fizzy drink that I used to love when I was a child. I suppose originally made using dandelion and burdock leaves. I can't describe the flavour though. This one tasted quite authentic

      Delete
  3. You look wonderful! Congratulations!
    I was lucky to meet you.

    ReplyDelete