Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Garden, Sky View and catchup

 
Still catching up from the holiday this week.
 
Monday
Garden View
As you can see it needs a bit of work on it.
 
Sky View
Just one or two clouds around
 
Catch up from last week
Two Peas in a pod
Fifty
Poetic licence here
people at the Barbeque
Three
Dancers
Seven
members in the group
Ten
parked cars


One
of the candles lining the street
They smelt of citronella
( they wouldn't be allowed here - Health and safety)
  99
At least 99 steps and I had to walk up them all


4 comments:

  1. Welcome home xx Looks from FB as if you had a great time, well done on nos catch up I have left out that week!!

    Will ring you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good translation and artistic licence on the numbers .. great weather here .. and there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo, Viv - interesting pictures - well done!!
    /Thank you for your support in my blog./
    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I hope you had a good time on your holiday. Your garden is lovely.

    ReplyDelete