Summer Shopping
I finished making this bag this week and cut out about 4 more to make for presents
Summer Clothes
One of the girls in the group finished making this lovely little dress for her daughter.
Do you think it looks well on Roland.
Sunrise
Sunset
A bit cloudy this week to take good photos of sunrise and sunset
I'll try again over the weekend.
Dear Viv, your blog is unique! I had forgotten about the artistic talent of Ronald! Bravo! Great mood - Thank you for sharing your art work with us! Wonderful pictures! Lovely pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit to my blog!
/ I will be away the next 2 weeks. But on August 9th again for 1-2 days in Sofia./
You can write me details of your visit here - borqna_venkova@abv.bg
I have many questions... Smile!
Lovely photos
ReplyDeleteGreat sewing Viv.. and the dress suits Roland perfect ;-)
ReplyDeleteI think this is the place to say again:
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the wonderful gift! -
Super cheerful and beautiful bag. It smells really nice too!
/ As soon as I saw it here -already I wanted her!/
Thanks for everything!