Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday Pictures

I don't have these paintings but I thought I would show you two of the ones I would love.
 
This is by Julie Dunbarton a Scottish Artist
 
 This is by Bridget Wilkinson an artist from Whitby
 
So far I have bought a calendar by Julie and intend to get one of Bridgets. That is all I can afford
 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post, dear Viv!
    Really interesting for me -
    I found information about these artists on the Internet. I like their art works too!
    ***
    / Dear Viv,
    Many thanks for your attention and comment in my blog.
    I didn't want to bother any of you - just a bad virus and my health deteriorated after the first week.
    Dear Viv, your visit to Bulgaria is number 1 for me and my sister for 2014 - we felt happy - there was someone for whom we taking care! Smile! /
    ***
    Good luck!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete