Saturday, 25 October 2014

Work and play

Play and Work 
 
I've finished Pepper Pig apart from her cheeks and I can't do them at the moment because I have run out of dark pink embroidery thread.
This rag rug is for the ME Craft Group.
I've brought it away with me so I can get some of the dull beige bits done.
The group seem to have lost interest in it and I'm hoping getting the beige outline in will give them an incentive to carry on the coloured bits.
Just need to outline the edge of the rug now.
 
Work
I brought some blueberry bushes and raspberry canes for Shaun and Fiona. (Fiona loves fruit but Shaun is not so keen.
I wasn't sure where to plant them so decided to put them in pots in the yard for the time being.
First the yard needed tidying up
The soil that had accumulated needed riddling and putting back on the beds
 Now the yard is tidy enough to put the pots on
 The blueberry bushes
 and the raspberry canes
When we were clearing this area we found lots more yard to clear
That is a job for another day.
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and a wonderful time - just for gardening!
    Excellent, dear Viv!
    I like your Pepper Pig -it's very cute!
    Please greet Roland - he hasn't day off! - Smile!
    /Thank you very much for your comments in my blog!/

    ReplyDelete