I've not done a great deal this weekend except to look for photos for the scavenger hunt and a bit of decluttering
25. A House Number the same as my Birthday
I know an area in Preston where the doors are rather nice so we went hunting for my door number on one.
It was surprising how many streets didn't have enough houses to get to number 20, but we found one at last.
24. A hand addressed letter
I have sent off to Be-ro for 2 new baking books 1 for one of the grand daughters and another for my friend Borqna in Bulgaria. She loves cooking and I thought she might like to try a bit of British baking.
26. Fallen leaves Rustling
These leaves aren't very rustly any more they've been on the ground too long
These were outside our oldest daughters new flat
Last but not least
and not for the scavenger hunt.
I just had to take more photos of these delicate crocuses
We have had them for many years and I don't remember when I last saw them opened like this because it usually rains on them and destroys them before they have opened out.
I think they are beautiful.

Well done on finding your number 20. I did smile re your Be Ro books, I have my mum's original one, one she bought for me and one my mil bought me, my girls use them now as well. Such great books. Love your crocuses. xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Karen. I have the same number around the house
DeleteLovely photos, Viv. Thanks for visiting my blog. I bought the yarn in my photo in Italy, at a huge craft fair in Vicenza last weekend. I'll try to do some freeform crochet because I bought a wonderful online class recently. The patterns from the book in the photo are embroidery by Royal School of Needlecraft. I love the books by RSN but the embroidery will have to wait for the time when and if I retire. Have a lovely spring and take care. x
ReplyDeleteLovely post, dear Viv!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
I am very excited by this news!
I will send you e-mail.
HIGS,
Borqna