I've been thinking about Valentines days and realised it has never been really important to Roland and myself. We tend to surprise each other at different times over the year.
We give each other little presents like cards that have a sentiment in or flowers or a trip to the theatre but the biggest surprise was when we were in America in a shopping precinct and passing a jewellers. Roland suggested we went in and have a look round. While we were there he bought me an eternity ring that goes perfectly with my engagement ring.
I love small stones as my fingers ar short and a large stone looks clumsy to me.
Three of the stages of our life together
gorgeous rings
ReplyDeleteSorry you still feel poorly (((hugs))) What a lovely ring and I really think that Roland is a romantic :)
ReplyDeleteGet well soon xxxx
To be nice to each other all year long makes much more sense than to have presents just on Valentine's day. The ring is gorgeous and shows how much Roland loves you. I do hope you feel much better really soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling better soon. Beautiful rings.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you are not feeling great, hope you recover quickly. Now that is a real romantic in my eyes, one ring says it all. xx
ReplyDeleteCol says the same, you should be nice every day, but it is still nice to share some special days.. hope you are feeling better x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous rings!
ReplyDeleteI loved this -" Three of the stages of our life together".