Thursday, 21 February 2013

Affairs of the Heart

Yesterday we went to a first birthday party. Little Leo was 1 year old. We took Oliver and when we got there Leo and Ambers 3 cousins were there along with lots of adults. The house was heaving.
Little Leo is teething and had a really bad cold so he wasn't very happy but we managed to catch him at a happy moment.
 
Amber has just enjoyed Leos chocolate birthday cake
and is trying to clean herself up.

I'm still thinking about Valentines and my best friend. I'm very lucky that I still contact people I have been friends with since school but I couldn't honestly say which one is my BBF.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photosand and thank you for your message, we will catch upone day soon,great talking to Roland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leo's eyes are beautiful. What a pair of cutties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I am very glad that I am not the only one still thinking about Valentines and BFF and not writing about it. I'm looking forward to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I am very glad that I am not the only one still thinking about Valentines and BFF and not writing about it. I'm looking forward to your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Leo, lovely photos and hope he feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos Viv, what sweeties xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Photos, hope Leo is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry little Leo wasn't enjoying his party. Cute pictures though.

    ReplyDelete