Wednesday, 27 February 2013

A Quotation

First post this week for me.
This morning Roland showed me a beautiful Peacock butterfly in our garden. What it was doing there at this time of year I don't know, but it was having a wonderful time sunning itself in the lovely sunshine.

I even managed a short walk through the park today. It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do.
There was obviously nothing found from my CT scan as I now have an appointment for an ultrasound.

Has anyone heard from Anne? I am quite worried as I know Rhea was not well last week.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful photo of the butterfly- didnt think it would be warm enough for them yet. Good luck with the ultrasound....not heard from Anne, but thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful butterfly! Hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely butterfly, I,ve seen a few whilst out walking and keep thinking it is way too early for them. Not managed a photo though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne left me a message telling me they are doing more tests on Rhea. Looks as though you have had it warmer and with sunshine north of us!! It is grey and very cold down south :( Glad the CT scan was OK xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The butterfly is really beautiful - I haven't seen one this year yet. I wish you good luck with the ultra sound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterfly! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete