Friday, 1 March 2013

Look closely

Another lovely day today. Roland and I went out to meet another member of his family he had not met before. We met Liz and her mum at a pub called "The Grapes" near where they live.
It was the pub where Roland and I had our first date so it was lovely for us to go there again.
Lizs mum had a lot to tell us about Rolands family,so much that we couldn't take it all in so we are going to see them again.

Some of the lovely Close up photos Roland has taken in the past
 








 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Excellent post and great photos!
    Congratulations to Ronald - for photos and for making family tree.
    Glad you visited this restaurant again.
    You've had a very pleasant and interesting meeting.
    / Viv, Thank you very much for your comments and for your concern for us.
    I do not know what to say. We have 23 years ever so. The answer is only one - The fight for power. Unfortunately, people were not the deciding factor. We managed to keep our head above water thanks to the heritage and of our work. I know that the future will be difficult.
    "Whether still will be?"/
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, so much detail to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photos but since I don't like bugs, I don't want to linger over them. LOL

    ReplyDelete