Saturday, 30 March 2013

Quotation2

Sorry Lynne, I've really not been able to join in this week. I haven't been out much and have been sleeping a great deal.

I think my answer to the quote" what are we not going to do this week" is everything.

Roland took me to see Nikkie, Jo and Sian yesterday afternoon as Jo was going to finish school early and we could go and look at his school work and take Jo and Sians Easter Eggs. It was lovely to see them but I have been shattered today.
Roland has recovered from his cold and has been really busy today in the garden as the weather has been good- sunny but cold.

I have had a letter from the hospital and I go to have this stone removed on Wednesday so things should improve after that.

I went out this morning and looked for things I might have missed

The tiny Daphne flowers that smell so lovely
 
A tiny fungus hidden behind some plants
It's growing on a piece of tree trunk we have against our wall.

I can't remember what these are called
They're at the bottom of our rockery

These dainty PINK flowers are sheltering under the Rosemary

I really need to catch up with last week so I'll do that tomorrow.
.

4 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well at the hospital on wednesday and you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't worry I am just glad you are up and about and got the appointment for next week. Take care ((hugs))

    Lovely photos of things you have found in your garden. Still bitterly cold here with snow flurries on and off all day, def not garden weather here yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for next week. Thinking of you ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are still not feeling well but I am glad you have recovered some enough to take some wonderful pictures. The flowers are so pretty. That is one thing I miss about having seasons, the flowers that only bloom after a cold winter. Most of those kinds of plants won't grow here because it is too warm. I hope you continue to get better.

    ReplyDelete