Sunday, 3 March 2013

Lynnes quotation

Well this is the end of Lynnes week and what a brilliant week it has been. It's really made me "look". The good weather has helped of course even though today was overcast.
We went to see my sister yesterday. She has packed everything ready to move out as she is going down to her daughters to help with looking after the grandchildren and cooking the meals while they are lambing. I just hope that the sale goes through and she doesn't have to unpack again.

She gave us some prints of oldish photos and when I have copied them and downloaded them I can put them on my blog.

 
As a footnote this is a photo of little Leo on the 20th February last year the day he was born.
I was looking at our photos and found it doesn't time fly.
 


4 comments:

  1. Aww, he is lovely Viv and yes, doesn't time fly too quickly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo and yes time does fly....too quickly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def small is beautiful and lovely to see all these babies grow during 2013.

    Thank you Viv for taking part in my week which I know wasn't easy, xxx Back today to view which will give us all a rest eh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture, Viv! I even I saw it yesterday -
    I thought when I the last time I held in my arms baby ..
    Great feeling!

    ReplyDelete