Monday, 4 March 2013

March View challenge

It's good to back with the view. Ours has changed because Roland was doing some tidying up at the weekend.

Doesn't it look tidy?

 
I went to Tarleton today to get some supplies from the craft shop there, forgetting it was shut on Monday.
We still had a good day though as we went to see Jayne and her two little ones. 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! The garden looks great for early March!
    I really liked your snowdrops!
    The children are very cute!
    Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Roland, still not warmenough for me to get in the garden!!

    Great to see the children so frequently isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done for getting out there :) I am away as you know, but Mum says she has been out there so looking forward to getting home to see it :)
    Gorgeous children :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww such sweet photos, well done to roland for tidying the garden, it looks very neat and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks nice. The children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden looks ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete