Monday, 25 March 2013

Quotation

I've not felt too good since I got back from our hols so I'm not posting at the moment. Roland has also got a very bad cold and feels awful. I will catch up with last week and get on to Your challenge, Lynne ASAP.
See you all around soon.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Viv so sorry to hear this, hope you both take care and keep warm xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Viv, hope some spring sunshine in a week or two will help you both feel better x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon Viv and Roland. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you and Roland are not well. I send sunshine and warmth from Florida in hopes it will make you both feel better. Please get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you both feel better soon, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon Viv and Roland. It's freezing above reasonnable around here. I also have a terrible cold and both girls have an upset stomach. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care, both of you, lots of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better soon dear Viv and Roland!
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of positive vibes coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. take care sending you both hugs

    ReplyDelete