Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Laugh


I just can't believe it is Wednesday and I have only just posted.
I had sort of good news yesterday. I have a rather large gall stone in my bile duct. It had been seen on the CT scan but needed to be confirmed with an ultrasound. The radiologist said she had never seen such a large one and kept going back to it to have another look. So I know what it is and when I see the specialist I will find out about what will be done about it.

 
Laugh
 
 
We laugh a lot in this house. When ever I feel down Roland can make me laugh and feel better. It is said laughter is the best medicine of all and I agree.
 
Most of the shows on TV that make me laugh have been mentioned
Miranda (Have you seen her on the one show)
Allo Allo
Stella - not a comedy in fact can be tragic but I can't help laughing at the really funny bits.
The Royal family
Wallace and Gromit.
etc

The best laughs are with someone else eg Family and friends.
We aren't laughing much in these photos but these people are who I have a good laugh with. 
 
Alistair is a real comic
 
and we laugh lots when he is around
We are too busy to laugh.
but believe me we have lots of laughs at the craft group.
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Nice Photos, Viv. I love Wallace and Gromit too.
    By the way, to do a challenge, you need to contact Jen, she is the blogkeeper :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv happy for you to do week 4 if you would like to?

    I see you like the same progs, I forgot about Wallace and Grommit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know Wallace and Grommit! That is very funny. I love all of your photos Viv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post, dear Viv! Great photos!
    I will be very happy of your challenge! Can not wait for this! I'm very curious ..
    Gallstone / stone in bile duct/- it's not scary, right?
    I hope that everything will be OK.
    Courage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the gallstone.
    Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you have a result at last and you can now move forward. Great photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you have a diagnosis, hope that the cure goes well. Family and friends are great for laughing with especially as you learn more about each others sense of humour and just a look can set you off.

    ReplyDelete