Tuesday, 5 March 2013

View 2

Another lovely day today. I went to the hairdresser this morning and actually walked there. Roland came to pick me up and we went to look at sinks and hobs for Jayne. We found a sink in B&Q and a hob in Currys. Roland ordered the hob on line to be delivered there and we'll go and get the sink from B&Q on Wednesday(tomorrow) - pensioners 10% off.
I then went to look in Insperations and found some empty spritzer bottles so I can have a go at what I want to with a journalling page. I'll show you if it works out.


One of our miniature daffodils
In the garden we can see from our kitchen window




5 comments:

  1. Wonder what you want to do with the bottles????!!! Itlookedlike a lovely day with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to fill them with paints and try out some backgrounds

      Delete
  2. Lovely shot from your kitchen window Viv, thanks for joining in :D xxx

    Yes, show us what happens with the spritzing please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful daffodil. It doesn't get cold enough here to grow them.

    ReplyDelete