My gastoscopy didn't find anything so I'm going for a scan when I get back from holiday. I can't believe that tomorrow morning we're going to Tenerife. We'll be setting off at 4am and won't be back until the13th.
I probably won't be able to post while we are away so I'll see you when we get back and I'll catch up then.
BLUE
INDIGO
 |
| VIOLET |
Vivid, have a lovely lovely time xxx
ReplyDeleteOops! Darned tablet predictive text! I meant Viv! Xxx
ReplyDeleteJust on time to wish you a great holiday Viv ! xxx
ReplyDeleteHave a safe trip and enjoy your holiday.
ReplyDeleteHave a great holiday, sorry we didn't chat last week :( Love the photos this week xx
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time away, love the photos. x
ReplyDeleteYou've probably left by now, have a great time.
ReplyDeleteSorry - I see this a little late, but maybe just in time! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures - great that you publish them together - so you can see the differences in the colors!
Please - be strong!
I miss you.
Delete