So many things can be thought of as impossible until you've actually done them.
I was married for 14 years to a man who was a drinker, a womaniser and a controller. We got married because I was expecting our first child and I believed marriage was for life. It wasn't until our life started affecting the children that I realised I had to do something about it even though I was pregnant. I thought it would be impossible to manage with 3 (4) children on my own but I knew I had to do it. It was very hard work but it wasn't impossible and it was the best thing I ever did in the end. I needed lots of therapy for many years that have helped me to help the children and myself.
We were on our own for 8 years, Shaun and Catherine had left home and I met Roland through friends. I never wanted a deep relationship again but I thought it would be nice to have someone to go out with now and again. 25 years later we are so happy together I would never have thought it possible
So that is my Impossibles in a very small nutshell and I thank God every day for my life as it is now.
Februarys View.
I took these before I went away.
NO!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw -
Delete"before I went away."
thought something really bad. I even cried.
/Translation error./
With all my heart I wish you much health and happiness!
**
Great story, Viv - a brave decision!
Viv, I have missed you while you were away, hope you had a good trip. That was a brave decision and I am so glad you have now got the happiness you were due xxx
ReplyDeleteThat's a very inspiring Impossible/Possible story. Well done for living and taking things into your own hands ! xxx
ReplyDeleteViv welcome back, I missed you and hope you are recovering, look forward to a chat soon?
ReplyDeleteyour story is similar to mine and Joyce's. sadly I took mine off after an anonymous strange comment!!
so pleased you got out of a bad relationship and so pleased you met Roland...lovely pictures of spring appearing.
ReplyDeleteGreat story Viv. I am so glad you too were able to find someone (even if you weren't really looking) to bring happiness into your life. Welcome back by the way. I hope you had a good trip.
ReplyDeleteHello Viv, seems we have similar stories and the older I get the more I found. I am glad you found the courage to move on, it's an almost imposible thought but in the end if it is that bad you find the strength. Well done, you give me hope that I might find someone too. xxx
ReplyDeleteSo nice to have you back and your story is so sad but with such a nice outcome. Thanks for sharing it. I also love your photo of the snowdrops. They're my favourite flowers.
ReplyDelete