Wednesday
We met Catherine in town and of course had to go for a coffee.
In St Georges Shopping Centre Costa have a café in downstairs in the rotunda.
I love Costa and collect points for a free coffee.
I've lost the photos I took but I have found some more that Roland took when we were away.
I've lost the photos I took but I have found some more that Roland took when we were away.
At the café
I've just finished the second Pepper Pig so there are now "twin sisters"
Thursday
We had an exciting evening today.
We went up in a hot air balloon at Lake Windermere.
The weather was perfect. There were 16 passengers and we all helped assemble the balloon (except for me who took photos) then got in the basket to take off. It was a tight fit but that meant when we landed we didn't bounce around.
The views were magnificent and we flew over the lake towards Kendal. We went up to about 2000 ft and were in the air for about 1 hour.
Naturally I took lots of photos.
I'm only posting one today and I'm calling this one.
Holiday Tipples
Celebrating the end of the flight after we had put everything away
I'm only posting one today and I'm calling this one.
Holiday Tipples
Celebrating the end of the flight after we had put everything away
Dear Viv,
ReplyDeleteYou are very cute married couple!
Cheers!
Congratulations on your extreme experience!
You are very brave!
These "twin sisters" are amazing! Bravo!
HUGS
Busy week there Viv.. and great to have slipped the drinks into your trip!
ReplyDelete