Sunday, 25 May 2014

Red

Red
I haven't any red in the garden at the moment
but I'm hoping to plant these seeds so we will have lots of red this summer
Oliver and I planting the sunflowers he grew from seed.
The cake Oliver iced and ate yesterday

Today Jo and I went to the cinema to see the Postman Pat movie
then we came home and Jo and Oliver played together all afternoon.
We then had a visit from Jayne, Leo, Amber and little Leo so it was a very lively afternoon.
 Oliver and Jo playing with the garage that was Olivers daddies when he was a little boy
 

4 comments:

  1. So lovely to see Oliver planting out his sunflowers and what a wonderful day you have had. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, lovely memories. Oliver is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toys were so much nicer back the day x

    ReplyDelete