Yesterday I finally cleared the table of the photos and it is back in the kitchen. I have only sorted the photos that were on it into rough order and put each pile into large envelopes ready for better sorting.
Now I have to take the boxes upstairs as I've decided I haven't time to sort anymore before our holiday.
Today I've done some gardening, got some rockery plants in and tidied up a bit, done some more Pepper Pig and been to the doctor. It seems that the Arthritis in my knee is getting worse. He has prescribed me some painkillers - which I don't want to take - to see if they get rid of the pain.
Monday and Tuesday
I have a cup of decaf tea in the morning when I get up and in the evening before I go to bed.
I know you shouldn't drink tea at bed time but I have got into the bad habit of taking a cup of tea to bed with my book.
Now I have to take the boxes upstairs as I've decided I haven't time to sort anymore before our holiday.
Today I've done some gardening, got some rockery plants in and tidied up a bit, done some more Pepper Pig and been to the doctor. It seems that the Arthritis in my knee is getting worse. He has prescribed me some painkillers - which I don't want to take - to see if they get rid of the pain.
Monday and Tuesday
I have a cup of decaf tea in the morning when I get up and in the evening before I go to bed.
I know you shouldn't drink tea at bed time but I have got into the bad habit of taking a cup of tea to bed with my book.
Sometimes a cup of tea just does it .. x
ReplyDelete