Sunday, 11 May 2014

Sunday Food.

I've not been around much this week because I have been so busy.
Wednesday
I finished 1 Pepper pig
And in the evening went for my final committee meeting for our ME support group.
 
Thursday
Catherine came to see us and helped sort out some of the photos that are in the loft
 
This is about 1/4 of them
In the evening I went to a coffee evening at the Ginger Bakers. It was lovely to see old friends again and we had a great natter
Food Heaven
everything Gluten Free.
Friday
I went out with Brenda my friend and forgot to take photos and in the evening we went out for a meal with Barbara and Dave as we missed Daves 70th birthday celebration at the week end.
Again forgot the photos.
Sunday
Breakfast
 Evening meal
A pork steak with mashed vedgetables
followed by Rhubarb Crumble
 I didn't eat it all

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, dear Viv!
    I love your braided Pepper pig - wonderful! Congratulations!
    You are a great master!
    Ginger Bakers has beautiful cooling display case.
    Amazing food and ... Pictures!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyla's favourite Peppa Pig.. and they have a whole channel now! Thanks for keeping us company Viv x

    ReplyDelete