Monday, 24 June 2013

 
 
 
It was lovely to talk to Lynne this morning. It's been a while since we spoke so it was lovely to catch up.
I was telling Lynne that I was getting out of the habit of blogging since I stopped doing it every day
so I'm going to have to try a daily blog at least for this week.
 
 
June quotation from Lynne


“Life is like a camera.
Just focus on what’s important,
Capture the good times,
Develop from the negatives
And if things don’t turn out 
- Take another shot”
               ~ Anonymous
 
I really love this quote as even at my age I learn something daily and often have to try something again. to get it just right.
I'm going to concentrate on the good this week though

I love it when the family enjoy my baking
These are supposed to be for the grand children

 
 
This is what I made for Roland on Friday

Craig the kitchen fitter came and put these cupboards in on Friday
Can't use them yet as the shelf needs supporting before I put any weight on it.
I am going to put the pots in them that are in the loft at the moment.
.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Great to take another peep at life in the Henderson household. We have booked Cumbria for 16th Sept (mon) so will be looking at coming up on the Sun 15th Sept??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you Viv, blogging has seemed so hard at the moment! Maybe we will all have to do a photo a day next year after all!

    Those cakes look brilliant :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should organize a magnet competition, Viv, LOL ! They are magnets, aren't them ? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the baking looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete