Saturday, 29 June 2013

Saturday

Today has been a very busy and enjoyable day.
 
It started out being frustrating as I was going to help out at  a Health Mela in Chorley but I got lost
Of course I didn't take the address with me as thought I knew where I was going. After a few phone calls and asking for directions I finally made it, over 1/2 hr late. The positive from the negative is take your address with me
The intention was to help set up our stall but it was sorted when I got there.
Helen and Harriet were there and we had a lovely time talking to other groups and exchanging ideas and addresses.
 
We all had a henna pattern on our hands
It is the natural brown Henna not the Black that is dangerous.
 
I then decided I would like another pattern higher up my arm.
 
Helen brought me a cup cake stand that had been donated to the group
It needs over 40 cakes to fill it so that will be interesting.
I thought it would be nice to fill it for our coffee mornings. 
 
I have now packed and am ready to set off on our holiday tomorrow.
 

3 comments:

  1. Have great holidays, Viv. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday :)

    I love the henna patterns, I think that would be fun to do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy seeing your family again and have a great holiday.
    Thank you for doing my challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete