I managed to comment and look at my emails last night but decided I would post today.
Sunday we took our diversion and called in to see my sister with some goodies for her. We have more stuff especially photos to let her have but I need a good length of time to sort those out and she needs more time to settle in her new house. Her husband is back from Libya for the school holidays so we could meet him. He arrived home on Saturday and was still suffering from the journey as it was very long due to the French air control strike.
We stayed at a travel lodge - clean but very basic - at Ludlow. The view was lovely though. We had taken breakfast with us so we didn't need to go out to find it.
My Henna paintings on Saturday
and on Monday morning
definitely darker
I wonder how long they will last.
The view from the Travel lodge
Travelling over the New Severn Bridge
We've never been over this before.
The transport going into Wales had to pay a toll at the Welsh end
but we didn't have to pay any.
You can just see the first Severn Bridge in the distance
Our route via the bottom crossing
On our way South
Any way back to our view
This is it for this week
We have a club suite in the main building
(It's a fancy name for bedsit)
but it is a lovely room. More photos over the week.
Lovely photos of your road trip and now nice to settle down and enjoy :) Have a lovely time xxx
ReplyDeletethe henna looks great, will be interesting to see how it lasts
ReplyDeleteHow intersting and pretty your henna hand looks :) I too wonder how long it will last.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have arrived safely, enjoy xxxx
I have always wanted a henna tatoo. Do you still have it? Nice pictures of your road trip.
ReplyDelete